Tuesday, March 10, 2020

February 9, 2020

It's Sunday and we are overdue for a Sunday Funday! I had originally had us a reservation for breakfast at Cape May Café- one of our favorites, for our last day, but then our hotel changed so we had to cancel our reservation. I was able to find us one for this morning though so we still got our favorite breakfast- and good news! They had the asparagus I love, and the berries and cream for waffles that we both love!













We found the outside of our room!



After breakfast, we walked out to the friendship dock to catch a boat to Hollywood Studios where we had a Toy Story Mania fastpass waiting for us. It was a gorgeous day out! I had a sweater on, but really didn't need it. It's always so surprising to me that other areas can be this warm in February!













On our way to Toy Story Land, we stopped in front of Runaway Railway to take a few pictures. Unfortunately it would be a few weeks before it opened, so we did not get a chance to ride.




I'm a huge fan of Toy Story Mania, and this time I even beat Sam, which is almost unheard of!






After our ride, we decided to head over to Galaxy's Edge and check it out. Having never been in the area before, it was pretty cool to see. It was crowded, which I think added to my feeling of not knowing where I was going. I was trying to look everywhere at once. I mean the visuals are absolutely stunning!


















After our journey into a new world, we were feeling a bit parched and we really needed to get our Sunday Funday back on track. So we headed to the most fun place in the Studios- the Tune In Lounge at 50s Prime Time to sit back, relax, and have a few cocktails.





A few fun pictures on our way out.





After a much needed break at the lounge, we took the boat back to the Yacht Club to rest up for our favorite dinner- 'Ohana!!







I will say I am a huge fan of 'Ohana, however I will say that as a rare meat fan, this can be rather hit or miss. I found my meat to be too well done for my liking. Sam loved it, but he loves his steak well done. I could make a meal without any of the meat though, I mean noodles, pot stickers, what's not to love?!

After a great meal, late at night, we are back to our resort because Sam needs to be up early in the morning for work.























No comments:

Post a Comment